Monday, March 17, 2014

Bubble Guppies Theme

Enjoy browsing what I made for my daughter's 2nd Birthday.

Here's a simple invitation I made.


Bubble Station



Bubble Bottles - I bought a bubble bottle from the supermarket. Took off the label and replaced it with my own layout sticker.Also you can see the black box from behind, it is a bubble machine.

Favor - Same with those message in a bottle favors. I colored the san with orange and made star origami to add decor inside the bottle. Then add a strip with my message for the guests.

Sweets



I separated sweets or desserts. Here you can see the cake, a rice cake, fruit salad, candies, and marshmallows.

Cake - Same with Bubble Guppies cake from the internet made by a friend.
Favor Candies - I made a fishing net instead of using typical loot bags.

Foods

Spoon and Fork - I wrapped them with tissue and added a bubble guppies designed sticker.
 
Center Table - Found the birthday banner from Nick Jr Bubble Guppies Party printable.
Foods - Love the crabs, crablets, fishes, shrimps and many more sea foods.






Photobooth


I also made this layout. I cut the faces of Oona and Goby so guests will just insert their faces and take pictures.


 My daughter really loves Bubble Guppies so am I. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment