Marand Resort and Spa is located at National Highway, Baccuit Sur, Bauang, La Union.
200 php (weekends)
150 php (weekdays)
150 php (weekends)
100 php (weekdays)
You have to wear your admission wristband before they let you come inside the resort. The resort have three swimming pools: 2 for adults and 1 for kids. Kids will surely love the pool because of the playground and pool is huge where children and play around. The adult pools have 2 slides. the deepest pool is 6 ft deep.
This is their De Luxe King (2 persons with breakfast). Cozy, clean and peaceful. We slept well.
Here is the view from the door. We can see cows and f eating grass and also kids playing and fishing. I hope we can still see this scene 10 years after.
Here's the view from the veranda of the room. You can see the pool and slides.
This is the pathwalk going to their restaurant and hotel rooms. They added tables and chairs as they are getting ready for their Valentine's Day program.
It is located at the 2nd floor of the first building before you go in the resort. The spa is in front of the gym. Me and my husband love going to spa. Spa Delia is one of our choices. We went here twice and I recommend it to everyone because of good customer service and also it is affordable.
They left this form in the hotel for their guests to add feedback. So here's mine.
- All the staffs are hospitable and approachable. They were also organized.
- The condition of the room is excellent. Room is clean and smells fresh. I love their decorations and also their furniture.
- Cooling is good. Lighting is also good because of the veranda.
- I noticed they don't have phone or intercom so we can call housekeeping or we cannot order from their restaurant. They left a menu but we have to go down to order foods.
- They provided soaps, shampoos, and lotion but no toothbrush and toothpaste.
- We stayed 2 nights here. We went out to take our lunch the 2nd day and when we got back the key card is not anymore working. We keep on swiping the card to open the door and still keeps on declining. A staff approached us and said we need to update to the front desk first because all key cards were programmed for one day only and when 12pm (check out) strikes the clock, it will automatically disarm the room lock. They have to inform us this before we check in.
I know every hotel has a room for improvement. Marand Hotel is a nice place to stay in La Union. We love here and we want to come back again in the future.