Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Baby Boy Christening Ideas

My nephew was baptized last April 27, 2014. I made the favors, invitation and took the cake design from the internet. My eldest brother also asked me to buy sea foods for the event.

Invitation: Took 3 photos of the baby added info of the event. Took ribbon from the internet as a division for the Godparents. Also I added the MR initial at the bottom. Initial of the baby's name, My brother and sis-in-law's first letter of their names.


Cake: Took the design from here. I made few changes. Instead of cross, I made it Rosary. The blocks were smaller because my nephew has long name. Also the date was not added. 



Favor: I bought these favors from the nearest craft stores for only 15 Philippine Pesos and made a personalized Thank You card for all the guests especially for the Godparents.

Sea Foods:  Bought these sea foods from my husband's province (Bolinao, Pangasinan). It's so fish-elicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment